January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Saturday, August 2, 2008

Early thunderstorms

We have so much to do in the yard but awoke to heavy rains and thunder. Len did manage to get one field mowed last night. That was our first free night since the 23rd.

We had the pleasure of Miss Charlotte's company from Tuesday night to Thursday night. I took off work one day and Len the other. Amy had a procedure, Scott had to work and Charlotte had some type of virus and could not go to daycare.

It has been some time since I've concentrated on emptying this house. As I look around I see lots to do. For sure once the summer is over I will be heaving lots of summer clothes. Those we will take with us I will put in a "Space bag" and store under the bed.

Amy and Scott have a settlement date for their house purchase. Looks like it is a go unless the inspector comes back with lots of concerns. Once they move, there are many items from here that will go to her.

Terri is still considering purchase of this house. If so, many items will not have to be moved before we fulltime. It will all fall into place.

When I say it is 5 months and three + weeks, feels like just around the corner.

No comments: