January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back in Livingston

We left Vinton, Louisiana today around 8:30. We went directly to the Montana dealer in Orange Texas and had the right front landing gear replaced. Only took them less than an hour. We arrived in Livingston, TX around 11:45 and had lunch.

Today was an absolutely beautiful day out. In the mid 70's with a calm breeze. We attended the usual 4:00 meeting at this Escapees Park where they announce upcoming events. Since we just came in again today, we had to go up front and introduce ourselves even though we were just here last month.

We are waiting for a response about where we have to be on Saturday or Sunday for our first NOMADS project. I am getting worried. I expected to know by now as I am a planner and like to know well in advance about things like that.

On another note, daughter Terri's friend Sharon now lives outside San Antonio. I talked to Terri earlier and she is looking into she and Steve flying out from NJ around April 5 and staying for a week. If so, we will meet up with them at Sharon's, stay the week there and then head up to the Texas Hill Country for a week to finally get to see our new Great Grandson.

Then we will have one week the get ourselves to El Dorado Springs, MO for our next NOMADS project. As I said, I am a planner. I like knowing where we will be for the next several weeks.

Len tried but he can't receive any TV at all here at this time. So, he is reading. I think I am about ready for my shower and to settle in for the night.

1 comment:

Margie M. said...

I didn't know you had to introduce yourself to the masses at the Escapees parks. Interesting. Hope you find out about your NOMAD project soon.