January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Saturday, August 9, 2008

A fine day

We got a somewhat early start and picked up Terri and Steve. I am looking for a swimsuit to take on our trip to Scotland in September. The resort we are staying at has a hot tub and inside pool. My only swimsuit is many years old and takes forever to dry. After checking out 4 stores - no luck. Not much left on the racks. Amy suggests LL Beam online. I just found one I like but need my measurements (yuk!) I kinda don't feel comfortable buying a swimsuit on line but I just may not have a choice.

After shopping we had lunch and then visited cousin Lois in physcial rehab center. She's had to have all toes removed from one foot but is doing well. After taking Terri and Steve home, we stopped at Moms for a short visit. She had fallen earlier in the week and is quite bruised.

In the afternoon Len did some loose paint removal so we can paint deck steps tomorrow. I will also get out the power washer and clean the deck. We will also wash down the Fiver. The back is especially dirty.

There is a problem with our portable generator giving power to the rig. Always worked before Len put in a power surger. Can't figure it out.

Tomorow is another day. Almost time to call it a night.

No comments: