January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Saturday, November 15, 2008

Night with friends and rainy hard

I spent last night outside Philadelphia with two old friends and a friend of theirs. Ate too much at the Cheesecake Factory.

Last night and right now it is raining hard. We did go out today and purchased a small flat, fireproof safe for the RV. Len will bolt it down.

I am still going through (very sporadically) papers in my home office. I have so much to shread that it would burn up the small shreader we have. I am taking a few small bags of papers into the office on Monday. Then I will clean out some more.

Opps - thunderstorm in area. I am signing off

No comments: