January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It's always something.

We were to sell my car last week. They got lost getting here then we were away for the weekend. Over the weekend they decided they really didn't know if they wanted to get a car. Then yesterday I drove it to work. Oh my gosh!

It idles quietly as usual. But once it gets up to around 40 the RPM needle bounces all over the place and the engine sounds like a jet taking off. We took it to the shop last night. Waiting to hear the outcome. So my usual good luck. Looks like it might be an expensive fix. If so, we have to figure if it is worth it with what we can sell it for. Yup, it's always something.

I did contact Social Security to get papers to start my Part B. Then I will look into an supplement. Certainly not through AARP. I dropped them years ago. Don't like their political leaning. We made call to order Pressure Pro system last night. Also waiting for a call back from the distributor so we can order it.

No comments: