January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Friday, June 26, 2009

The Sun, The Sun

We are currently at our annual Good Sam Samboree in Buena NJ. Like most Rallys, we are camped in the middle of an open field. I am loving it. Back at our home campground, we are under tall oaks and get very little sunlight. Due to all the recent rain, it is still very wet as nothing gets enough sun to ever dry anything out. I would not be able to live there another summer. We need lights on in the fiver at all times.

Len went off to work this mornng. I will enjoy my day watching the other rigs pull in. We do expect rain tonight. I almost wish it would rain as our slide toppers are really filthy from the oak pollen and could use a real good rinsing.

No comments: