January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Friday, September 25, 2009

I QUIT!!! (and a new friend)

Yesterday was a very interesting day. It started low when a co-worker made comments regarding me not leaving work when I said I was going to. Bottom line - I was very hurt by her comments and decided it was time to leave. So - next week I go in and clean up those remaining chores left.

Then a higher note. I went to Terri and Steve's to feed the cats and dogs. What did I find but a 10 week old kitten who wanted to go home with me. Home he went. Len and I took him to vets as one eye was gooked shut. Vets says he has concussion, a misligned jaw and infections. Antibiotics will made him well. He is quite feisty and lovable. Len named him Lucky. Perhaps because I found him and not Len? We look forward to him traveling with us.

So for the next three months I will visit, get ready to travel and just all-in-all take care of myself.

No comments: