January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Feeling alive

I could not get out of bed on Sunday. Late yesterday I felt somewhat better. Today I actually feel alive! I think I've rounded the corner. I know I have to still take it easy for a while.

Len is feeling really bored especially since I am on the mend and don't need him to do everything for me. So, he is off today looking for a part time job until we are able to take off. He is not used to sitting around and not working. For years, in addition to his regular job, he has worked part time delivering nursery stock for several nurserys in the area. He would love to pick up a few runs on those days I don't need to get blood work or see the doctor.

We were to work a NOMADS project in Pharr, Tx starting 1/30. Of course we had to cancel. What a disappointment. Our next project was to be in Arkansas City, Ks starting April 26. We got word yesterday that project is cancelled. But, they have a need for help in El Dorado Springs MO for the same time period. This works out perfectly as we had planned on going to Branson, MO after the Kansas project.

After Branson we head toward the Pittsburg PA area to attend a Montana Owners Club rally before coming right back here before our Granddaughter Abby's first birthday.

As I keep hearing, when Fulltime RVing all plans are written in Jello. I am quickly learning that lesson.

1 comment:

Margie M. said...

Oh Phyllis....I love Jello.