January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Still very tired

I got home from hospital Saturday night. Sunday I spent most of day in bed. Yesterday Len and I went to our vet to talk about what has occured. Len will feel better if Lucky gets his back claws removed also. So - that will happen on Friday. From what I read it is not likely he still has the virus, but Len wants to make sure no further problem.

I spent most of yesterday in bed. Today I got up, showered and finally feel well enough to get on computer for a while.

Tomorrow I get blood work done. Thursday I see the doctor.

One day at a time. I am tired.

1 comment:

Margie M. said...

I'm glad you are finally home from the hospital. Take care, rest and follow your doctor's orders. Good to read that you are having the cat checked out to see if he is free of the virus by now.

Take care, Phyllis.