January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yard sale scheduled

Ahh.... I feel like we have one more thing off the list. Terri and I will have our yard sale this Saturday. Len and I have started to load items in our cargo trailer. Since we have very little traffic on our road, we go around the corner to our friend Kathy's. She has a hair dressing business at her house and is on a heavily traveled road.

We are also starting to "unload" our freezer. I have a habit of buying food every time I see a good sale. We almost have enough to keep us fed until we leave in February. So, now when I go to the grocery, I go with list in hand and buy only those items we NEED.

So much to do - but it will get done.

I did sign up last week for Social Security. I will see that first check on the 2nd Wednesday of February. YIPPEE!!!

No comments: