January 20 to February 14, 2014 NOMADS Project, Mercedes, MS

February 15 (Approximately) to June - Gate Guarding, TX or LA.

June, 2014 - Up to Alaska!

September - NOMADS Annual Meeting, Branson, MO



Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nor'easter

It's been rainy and windy here for three days now. Today we are just sitting around doing little to nothing. We ran to WalMart earlier to pick up some antibiotics for me.

I went to Dr. yesterday to start a complete physical. I have a cough so she wants me to start curing it. I also need to get chest X-ray, mammogram, Pap test, blood work, and Dexascan. I have no idea what that is. Guess I better Google it when I get done here.

Also, there are nights I get very little sleep. So she wants to me have a sleep study. I for sure won't sleep that night.

I made a nice pot of split pea soup yesterday. We will have some later. But while out we stopped at grocery store for a few items and ended up getting fried chicken, steak fries and cole slaw. That was our lunch. Three very unhealthy items.

1 comment:

Margie M. said...

Sometimes you just need that comfort food. Could be some stress hunger due to your upcoming medical exams. Not only do we get another chance on a new day, we get another chance at the next meal!

Good luck on all the tests coming up!